2012年1月29日日曜日

Can You Tell Me What Cards Are In The Magic

can you tell me what cards are in the magic

Which cards should you use?

Today a friend of mine came up to me and criticized me for always using Bicycle cards for my magic tricks. He prefers to use Tally Ho decks. From the conversation I had with him I thought I would make a new post to help new magicians wanting to know which decks are best for magic tricks.


Magic the Gathering Time Spiral Booster Pack (5 Packs) [Toy]
Learn more

There are lots of different brands of playing cards on the market. Some of the better known being Bicycle, Bee and Tally Ho. I use Bicycle and will continue to use Bicycle for all my magic tricks. The reason being is that I like them. Other magicians prefer Bee whilst others may even prefer the cheap brands.

There IS a difference between different brands of playing cards. The differences are not always huge but once you learn different cuts and flourishes you will be able to feel the difference between the brands.


Magic the Gathering Card Game Deck Builders Toolkit
Learn more

So which cards should you use?

The simple answer is to use what YOU feel comfortable with.

Don't let other people tell you which cards you should be using. Experiment and you will soon find which you prefer. You are the one that is going to be handling the cards so you have to feel comfortable with them.

If you don't feel comfortable you wont be confident.



These are our most popular posts: can you tell me what cards are in the magic

Which cards should you use?

This is once case, where the deck and cards in it, will live up to the hype. Black White Tokens is an archetype that players love, and has proven success in the past. This will lead to players using the deck. There are really no ... read more

Vader Has a Pony to Pick With You - My Little Brony

Can you see where it has been rolled out of the top of the tab. But, there was enough left for me to try it. Usually these sample cards have a coupon attached. This one has a $2 one for any of the Loreal Studio Secrets Magic ... read more

Libbys Pink Vanity: Sample Saturday: Ls Magic Lumi

Collection of playing cards Today a friend of mine came up to me and criticized me for always using Bicycle cards for my magic tricks. He prefers to use Tally Ho decks. From the conversation I had with him I thought I would make a new post to help new magicians wanting to ... The differences are not always huge but once you learn different cuts and flourishes you will be able to feel the difference between the brands. ... Dont let other people tell you which cards you should be using. read more

Standard, where are you taking us?

By casting different magical spell cards, guests can do battle with Yzma, Scar and other neer do wells hiding throughout the land. From fireballs to ... Below well tell you all we know about the game and try to compile a list of all the cards." Read the whole article for more information, and check out the rules here. Im not sure if I would want to spend time in Walt Disney World running around with cards, but at the same time, as a gamer this intrigues me. Anyone going ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿