2012年2月8日水曜日

Does An Mean Hugs Or Kissess

does an mean hugs or kissess

a Kiss a Hug... But what does it mean?

New year's not as i expected but it went smoothly without conflicts

i see this year's celebration as something flat
i hope i was somewhere far... Somewhere... Anywhere but here
but i didn't go there not even trying to

i was hoping a lot for today...
Yet i hope nothing more than this

I know that all of this will be happen

I want to be with you

I am tired...

Please just be mine

I heard 'I Would Do Anything for You' on my way home


Hershey Hugs Milk Chocolate , 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)
Learn more

"Oo la love, I've fallen in love, and it's better this time than ever before Oo la love, I've fallen in love, and it's better this time than I've ever known"


I guess it's the best song for that moment until i realize i was in a chaos of the living things and routine
I was in bed crying
and realize how pathetic it is longing someone to care about me
i realize this is the most pathetic feeling


Hugs & Kisses (Baby Faces)
Learn more
Roberta Grobel Intrater

But i believe sometimes when you bleed you don't need to put a bandage on it immediately. Sometimes you need to let it bleed and dry itself 


Video of New Year Fireworks Around My aunt's apartement



These are our most popular posts: does an mean hugs or kissess

No Touching: Boundary-Setting and the Holidays

How do you express your love? What does being loving mean to you? For me, it means baking cookies, looking pretty, giving hugs and kisses, listening to a friend, being there for someone, practicing thoughtful gestures, ... read more

Foolish Agony: a Kiss a Hug... But what does it mean?

I dont get how one can think that xoxo means hugs and kisses without being told. I mean its not self explanatory. Does anyone know how? Perhaps some sort of. read more

How did the symbols xoxo turn out to mean hugs and kisses?

Backing up a child who doesnt want to be kissed or hugged does not mean that Grandma, or Great Aunt Edna, or Uncle Bob or Cousin Sara are doing anything wrong, but it does demonstrate that touch and play for affection or fun is your childs choice in all situations. ... When I leave, though, his parents always make him give me hugs and kisses, which sometimes he doesnt want to do, and Im not exactly sure how to explain that this makes me very nervous. I dont ... read more

How to get grounded Series: Get emotionally grounded. « Malavika

Certainly, you do not have to hug and kiss everyone. Just let your love be known quietly, subtly. Love is not a big hurrah. ... You can love from afar. All you have to do is to love. Wish everyone well, and mean it. That is love. read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿